SOOHAN - Global Bass Radio: Volume 3
1. Music of Oman - SOOHAN (Unreleased)
2. Madness (feat Tipcee) - Distruction Boyz
3. Get It Right Now - Blaqstarr
4. Orkant / Balance Pon It (feat Babes Wodumo & Taranchyla) - Major Lazer
5. Talk to Me - Run The Jewels
6. Circle Up (feat Bipolar Sunshine) - Party Favor
7. Boog - Baauer
8. Swissa Michael - מלא בעצמי
9. Oh - Ciara (Unknown Remix)
10. THIXO ONOFEFE - Anatii
11. I Cant Stand The Rain - Missy Eliott
12. Money - Mr Carmack
13. Sabali (SOOHAN Remix) - Amadou and Mariam
14. Saathi (SOOHAN Remix) - Sakchyam
15. Agiya Sawaad (The Tribute) - Dj Sanj
16. Vaaj - Deep Jandu
17. Happy (Old School Beat) - Serin Beats
18. Caderas - Bomba Estéreo
19. Ritmo Della Notte - SOOHAN
20. Walk Like Ronald - Hotboy Ronald
21. Popalik - Cho feat Stefflon Don
22. Mama Africa (feat Zongo Abongo) - The Busty Twist Remix
23. COLOR - Tobe Nwigwe
24. What Have You Been Doing Kasia (El Búho Remix) - Warsaw Village Band
25. Woyoyoye (SOOHAN Remix) - Daby Touré (Unreleased)
26. Bonkers - Jay Fay & Ra Cailum
27. Sientate en Ese Deo - El Alfa
28. Bam Bam - Yung L
29. AkKWAABA - GuiltyBeatz, Mr Eazi, Pappy Kojo & Patapaa
30. Breakdance Beach - Hail Mary Mallon
31. As we Enter - Das & Damian “Jr Gong” Marley
32. Daqtayn Arab Mejwez - Akram Assaf
33. Ashiko - Clap! Clap!
34. Cerol Na Mão/Entra E Sai - Bonde do Tigrão
35. Montagem Socadão - VINÍ & DJ André Mendez
36. Bum Bum Tam Tam (Puga Remix) - MC Fioti
37. Bum Diggy Bom - SOOHAN & Captain Planet
38. Pakisha (feat. Distruction Boyz & DJ Tira) - Dladla Mshunqisi
39. Tear The Club Up 2008 (Bird Peterson Remix Version) - Tittsworth
40. Fuerza (feat Nani Castle) - Tony Quattro
41. saravá - Cardoso
42. No Problem (feat. Kongo Elektro & Zongo Abongo) - Tornado
43. Coeur De La Nuit - Original Mix - Ferdinand Dreyssig, Marvin Hey
44. Bitch Ass Trick - Starkillers
45. Wolf Totem - The Hu
46. The Wind - Light in Babylon
2019 BABY!!!! ITS A NEW YEAR. LET THIS SET THE TONE.
Me and Blaq Pages met on Instagram. He is one of the DJs and promoters pushing the Gqom sound in LA. He is originally from Ghana. We met up the other day and we are working on this FIRE Gqom track together. Excited about the future.
Ugh. This is perfect.
Hey everyone. Sorry was traveling and home for the holidays. Now I am back at it. I am feeling super inspired by this video today, so I wanted to share it with you.
This one is even older. Taking it back to 2004. If you are into the global club fusion sound, the this here is one of. your history assignments. This album definitely helped shape my musical taste at a young age, and stands the test of time. Do your homework and listen to the whole album below.
This is 8 years old and still knocks. This sound started in Baltimore decades ago. Then you saw it migrate to Philly and Jersey. Then you saw it become cheese-a-fied but a lot of producers DJs that aren’t familiar with its rhythmic roots. But if you want to experience the real club sound I would look to Baltimore and New Jersey. We are hearing all sorts of polyrhythmic styles of dance music. My faves are Gqom and Dembow, which share similarities with club music.